I spent half of this week barely able to walk. My friend Nicki insisted on taking me to Soul Cycle for the first time over the weekend. It was like spending a Saturday morning in a dark, fiery hell for 45 minutes and then spending Saturday afternoon with ringing ears. I’m glad I went but I’m not sure it’s exactly my thing. I also went to the Whitney Museum which reopened the first of the month after years of construction. Every little detail inside the building is so nicely done, I highly recommend visiting if you’re ever in the area. The outdoor areas make for a really fabulous experience. Enjoy some photos from this week!
1. Hanging out after the fire alarm went off at F.I.T.
2. My first time at the Whitney (it just opened). What a beautiful museum! It’s so cool that they have couches off to the side to rest. I wanna take my grandma when she visits the city in a few months!
3. The floors were my favorite part of the Whitney Museum, look at that gorgeous wood.
4. The cafe at the Whitney.
6. The Whitney has a bunch of outdoor galleries, so be sure to go on a nice day.
7. It was a really hot, but beautiful afternoon!
9. My beautiful friend, Gerianna. I love her sunglasses and Ricky bag.
12. Purple flowers along Hudson River Park on a rainy day.
13. A foggy day in New York City.
If you like posts like these, visit my Stories section (here). I hope everyone’s had a fantastic week and we all enjoy our weekend!
All The Best,